Terms & Conditions
The purpose of the site
The purpose of AppDomains.com is to provide you with details of the premium app domain names that are available for purchase through the site.
Reference to any product or service on the site does not constitute an offer to sell or supply that product or service and does not mean that the product or service is available in all countries.
You agree that the information you provide to us when you use the site will be true and complete and that you will keep it true and complete.
You agree you will not use the services we provide via the site to:
- Transmit any information or act in any way that is unlawful, illegal, racist, defamatory, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, racist, defamatory, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Transmit any material that contains software viruses, spyware, Trojan horses or any other malicious computer code, files or programs;
- Interfere with or disrupt the services or servers or networks connected to the services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the services;
- Use any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website; or
- Access, collect or store personal data about other users
Ownership of materials:
Dot 31 Ltd is, unless otherwise stated, the owner or licensee of all copyright and database rights in the site and its contents. You may not copy or reproduce any part of the site in any material form, other than in accordance with the limited use licence set out in our Copyright Notice (see at bottom of page).
Neither AppDomains.com nor Dot31 Ltd is responsible for the contents of any web site linked to this site. We do not endorse nor take responsibility for the content or availability of those websites.
If you access linked websites you do so at your own risk. If you purchase any goods or services from a third party site to which we provide a link your contract for the supply of those goods or services will be with that third party.
Disclaimer of warranties and liability:
The information on this site has been included ‘as is’. You should not rely on this information for any specific purpose and we offer no representation or warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.
Except for any express warranties or undertakings given on the site, we exclude all warranties in respect of the site, its content and your use of the site.
We shall not be liable to you for any loss that you suffer as a consequence of using our site provided that nothing in these terms shall exclude or limit our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence.
These Terms are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to (and you irrevocably submit to) the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
AppDomains.com is a trading name of Dot31 Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with number 05842032, registered office at 4th floor, 47 Dean Street, London W1D 5BE.
The contents of these pages are © Dot31 Ltd or its licensors.
Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the following permissions:
- You may take a print for your personal non-commercial use of so much of the site as is reasonable.
- You may recopy material on the site to other individuals for their personal information only if:
- You acknowledge in the copy of the material that AppDomains.com is the source of the material; and
- You inform the third party that these conditions apply to them and that they must comply with them.
This licence to recopy does not permit you to:
- Incorporate the material or any part of it in any other work or publication, whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form.
- Distribute or copy any part of a page from the site for any commercial purpose.
- Allow any of the material to be reproduced on or transmitted to or stored in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.